PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Furless Group is a rapidly growing beauty brand that encompasses both Furless Permanent hair removal centre and Furless Beauty Institute, a top tier-training institute. Based in the UAE, the group has regional ambitions that drive the pace of the business today. Our Beauty Institute is an innovative, progressive, and fresh addition to Beauty Training in Dubai, with realistic aspirations to become the ultimate teaching establishment in the GCC Region thereby fulfilling a market requirement.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Associate to join us as we grow into the next phase of Furless Beauty Institute. This person must be experienced enough to deeply understand the client, the company, and our mission and then translate that into tangible sales results. You will be responsible for promoting Furless training programmes to both new and existing trainees and establishing B2B partnerships. You will also be responsible for actively contributing to driving the company’s sales targets by contacting and converting leads, developing effective marketing and promotional strategies while reporting to the executive team on CRM and sales performance.
1) New Trainees and Clients – Sales and Lead Management
- Actively generate leads and sell Furless training programmes through various platforms for beauty business/corporate clients and individual career student clients.
- Drive the conversion of all leads from all lead source platforms-including social media, WhatsApp, calls, e-mails.
- Maintain communication with the Marketing Manager to develop promotions.
2) Existing Trainees and Clients – Client Retention and Sales
- Build trust and foster long-term relationships by engaging with clients pre- and post-training and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage feedback, complaints and proactively resolve exceptional client cases.
- Planning, scheduling, and implementation of external communications mailings including events, offers and promotions.
3) CRM System, Admin and Reporting
- Driving the lead management sales processes and systems.
- Updating system database for leads and ensuring accuracy of records for Furless students and partners.
- Production of weekly and monthly reports detailing performance and as requested by CEO and the CFO.
- 3-5 year experience a beauty sale, business development or client relations manager.
- University/college degree or equivalent is desired.
- Aesthetics, beauty therapy or cosmetology background is desired.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and relevant KPIs (e.g., customer satisfaction)
- Proficient using MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms and salon software.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – written and verbal (English is a must, Arabic is a plus)
- Approachable personality, well presented with a strong customer-service focus.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is comfortable working in a multinational environment.