Reports to: Chief Executive Office
Date: May 2023
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Furless Group is a rapidly growing beauty brand that encompasses Furless Permanent hair removal centre, Furless Beauty
Institute, a top tier-training institute, and The Trading Corner, a medical device/equipment distribution company. Based in the
UAE, the group has regional ambitions that drive the pace of the business today. We are currently recruiting a Sales Executive
to join us to grow Furless Beauty Institute’s student base and sales distribution for the electrolysis devices (via TTC). This
person must be experienced enough to deeply understand the client, the company, and our mission and then translate that into
tangible sales results. You will be responsible for promoting Furless training programs and managing the day-to-day
relationship with both new and existing trainees and clients. You will also be responsible for actively contributing to driving the
company’s sales targets by contacting and converting leads, and developing effective marketing and promotional strategies while
reporting to the executive team on CRM and sales performance.
Education Sales and Lead Management
– Develop and execute sales strategies for Beauty training courses in the market;
– Actively generate leads and sell Furless training programs through various platforms for beauty business/corporate
clients and individual career student clients.
– Drive the conversion of all leads from all lead source platforms including social media, WhatsApp, calls, and e-mails.
– Maintain communication with the Marketing Manager to develop promotions.
– Build trust and foster long-term relationships by engaging with students pre and post-training and ensuring satisfaction.
– Manage feedback, complaints and proactively resolve exceptional client cases.
– Planning, scheduling, and implementation of external communications mailings including events, offers, and promotions.
– Production of weekly and monthly reports detailing performance as requested by CEO and the CFO.
Medical Device and Equipment Sales
– Develop and execute sales strategies for medical device and equipment products in the market;
– Actively generate leads, Identify and cultivate new business opportunities and maintain good relationships with
– Conduct market research and analysis, monitor industry trends, competitors’ activities, customer needs and feedback;
– Prepare sales proposals, contracts, quotations, presentations and other documents;
– Coordinate with internal departments to ensure smooth customer delivery experiences
– Participate in trade shows, exhibitions, seminars and other events to promote our brand/product awareness and
– Production of weekly and monthly reports detailing performance and as requested by CEO and the CFO.
– 3-5 years experience a medical device/aesthetics sales, business development
– University/college degree or equivalent is desired
– Esthesiology, beauty therapy, or cosmetology background is desired
– Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
– Proficient in using MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platform Hubspot
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills – written and verbal (English is a must, Arabic is a plus)
– Approachable personality, well presented with a strong sales and customer focus
– A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is comfortable working in a multinational environment
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai