Reports to: CEO
Date: September 2022
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
We are currently recruiting a Sales Manager to join us as we grow into the next phase of the business. This person must be experienced enough to deeply understand the client, the company, and our mission and then translate that into tangible sales results. You will be responsible for promoting Furless training programs and managing the day-to-day relationship with both new and existing trainees and clients. You will also be responsible for actively contributing to driving the company’s sales targets by contacting and converting leads, developing effective marketing and promotional strategies while reporting to the executive team on CRM and sales performance.
The Furless Group is a rapidly growing beauty brand that encompasses both Furless Permanent, the leading electrolysis permanent hair removal provider in the UAE, and Furless Beauty Institute, a top tier-training institute for all things beauty and aesthetics. Based in the UAE, the group has regional ambitions that drive the pace of the business today.
1) New Trainees and Clients – Sales and Lead Management
- Actively generate leads and sell Furless training programs through various platforms for beauty business/corporate clients and individual career student clients.
- Creating a sales strategy to ensure that the market is fully researched and analyzed and that all potential sales opportunities are maximized. Areas to be covered include salons chains, clinics/hospital chains, doctors, government entities, hospitality groups, etc.
- Drive the conversion of all leads from all lead source platforms-including social media, WhatsApp, calls, e-mails.
- Maintain communication with the Marketing Manager to develop promotions.
2) Existing Trainees and Clients – Client Retention and Sales
- Build trust and foster long-term relationships by engaging with clients pre- and post-training and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage feedback, complaints and proactively resolve exceptional client cases.
- Planning, scheduling, and implementation of external communications mailings including events, offers and promotions.
- Build relationships, maintain connections and network with relevant business associations and partnerships online and offline, including networking events in order to be aware of future potential sales opportunities and to secure a constant and increasing stream of referral clients.
3) CRM System and Reporting
- Implementation of a lead management system and internal lead management processes.
- Management of Furless training and client databases including partner contacts.
- Production of weekly and monthly reports detailing performance and as requested by CEO and the CFO.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- 3-5 years of experience as a beauty sales, business development or client relations manager
- University/college degree or equivalent is desired
- Aesthetician, beauty therapy or cosmetology background is desired
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient using MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms and salon software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – written and verbal (English is a must, Arabic is a plus)
- Approachable personality, well presented with a strong customer-service focus
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is comfortable working in a multinational environment