Workshop in Staff motivation and development
This program will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal and energized workforce. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want and provide a starting point for getting the most out of people.
This engaging and empowering workshop is designed to equip beauty salon owners and managers with the knowledge and tools to effectively motivate and develop their staff. Join us to cultivate a positive work environment, enhance team productivity, and elevate your beauty business.
The Workshop in Staff Motivation and Development for the Beauty Industry is a transformative learning experience that focuses on the unique challenges and opportunities within the beauty salon environment. Led by experienced professionals in human resources and team management, this workshop will provide you with valuable insights, practical strategies, and proven techniques to effectively motivate, engage, and develop your staff:
- Address elements that contribute to a positive work environment
- Explain the importance of hiring and keeping the right people.
- Help participants take specific actions they can take to set the stage for their employees to achieve success
Who can is this course for?
This workshop is ideal for:
- Beauty salon owners and managers looking to enhance staff motivation and create a positive work environment.
- HR professionals in the beauty industry interested in learning specific strategies for staff development.
- Beauty industry entrepreneurs seeking to build and nurture high-performing teams.
- Managers and supervisors responsible for staff engagement and performance.
Define motivation and articulate how it impacts performance.
- Explain motivational theories and how to apply them in the workplace.
- Describe the meaning of the carrot, the whip, and the plant.
- explain how fear and desire affect employee motivation.
- Incorporate techniques to create a motivational climate.”
Opportunities for progression