Welcome to www.furlessbeautyinstitute.com. Furless and team provides services and products, subject to the notices, terms and conditions set out below. By accessing, browsing, or shopping on this website, you agree to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. Please read them carefully.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
“United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
‘’Customer using the website who are Minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
This forms an agreement between Furless Beauty Institute and you, the student. These terms and conditions apply to your booking a course place and any other matters arising from that application. They aim to outline our obligation to you and your obligation to us.
Processing of applications.
- To secure course bookings a deposit is required and this will be processed on a first come first served basis.
- Deposits- CIDESCO & ITEC courses- 2000AED
- Deposits- Short courses and workshops- 50% of total course cost.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- For ITEC and CIDESCO, there will be no refund given once booked and registered.
- Refunds will not be applicable if any of the online training material has been accessed.
- “Furless Beauty Institute” reserves the right to decline the application of a student.
- The remaining fee outstanding is due 4 weeks prior to the commencement date of the course.
- Cancellations must be made 4 weeks before the course start date or the deposit will be lost. There will be no refunds but an alternative date will be given to re-book.
- If medical certification can be provided for cancellations made within 4 weeks of the course start date the course will be transferred to a new date.
- In the event the student decides to leave the course part way through, then no monies paid will be refunded and courses are not transferable, and any monies owed for students on a payment scheme must be paid in full.
- In certain circumstances “Furless Beauty Institute” may need to reschedule or cancel a
course. This may occur due to insufficient numbers or an emergency situation. In this instance a refund will be offered if no other date is suitable to the student.
- Transfer of Fees- If monies are transferred for an alternative date, they will be held for up to three months, after this time if no alternative date booked any unused fees will be forfeited.
- In the event of the student being late for attendance on our short courses (1 or 2 days and workshops) and missing out on too much of the course, then admittance into the class will be refused; an alternative date can be arranged with the re-booking fee of 50% of the course cost.
- “Furless Beauty Institute” offer a payment plan option to spread the cost for the duration of some of our courses. T&C’S apply.
- Extra training and advice are available but will be charged at an hourly rate.
- Health and Safety must be complied with during the course.
- Certain courses will require proof of qualification. In this case a copy of your original certificate must be sent prior to commencement of the course. Failure to do this will result in the student being refused
admission onto the course, no refund will be given
- Training Literature issued prior to, during and after your course is subject to copyright. No copies of
course material or usage other than student learning must be made.
- All students must bring with them a Ring Binder or Folder and Card Dividers as these are required for all courses and they are not provided.
- It is the responsibility of students to provide models on training and assessment dates. Whilst we will endeavor to help to provide models for you, we can't always guarantee.
- Students for short courses and workshops will be issued with a PDF certificate, if a hard copy is required, the student will have to pay and additional 50AED
- All ITEC & CIDESCO certificates will be sent as hard copy after successfully completed the course, in the event the student requires a replacement certificate, the student will need to make direct contact with ITEC or CIDESCO directly, not Furless Beauty Institute. There will be a cost incurred for replacements to be paid for by the student.
- Changes to Personal Details. It is your responsibility to ensure that personal details held by “Furless Beauty Institute” are correct and to notify us of any changes e.g. name, address, mobile numbers. notification of changes in personal details must be emailed to info@furlessbeautyinstitute. “Furless Beauty Institute” will not be liable for any errors due to incorrect personal information.
- Patch Tests - Students are responsible for booking patch tests in good time for courses, failure to do this will result in the student not being able to attend the course, no refund will be given.
- Individual needs- If you feel you need additional support with particular learning needs e.g. physical disability, hearing impairment or literacy skills, please could you inform us of your individual needs when booking. We will contact you to discuss your requirements.